John 3:16-21 NKJV (16) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
(17) For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
(18) "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
(20) For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
(21) But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
God has a plan for the salvation of ALL mankind. - JRF
Matthew 6:5-15 NKJV (15) "And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.
(6) But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
(7) And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
(8) "Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.
(9) In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.
(10) Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.
(11) Give us this day our daily bread.
(12) And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors.
(13) And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
(14) "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
(15) But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Jesus is the bread of life, gives more meaning to give us this day our daily bread. - JRF
Matthew 23:37-39 NKJV (37)"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her!
How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!
(38) See! Your house is left to you desolate;
(39) for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'BLESSED is HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!' "
If only they were willing. - JRF
Mat 4:3-4 NKJV (3) Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."
(4) But He answered and said, "It is written, 'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD.' "
Do we partake of that Word every day like we do food? - JRF